Thursday, October 15, 2015

The fun Stuff

So you're absolutely positive that you want to grow wings and embark on this 2-4 year journey of pain and short moments of pure glee, and you've even read and answered the questions on my first post and still are 100% sure. Well that's great!

Now in the beginning of your journey I find it's best to start out with the basic and fun things like; wingspan, feathers or no feathers, color, and all that good stuff. So Lets get started. (and though not necessary I suggest keeping a journal through out the whole endeavor)

Now answer the following questions (and write down in your optional journal if you want to)

  • What is my wingspan? (weight divided by five is the most common way to do so [not sure if it's right])
  • Am I going to have feathers on my wings? (yes or no)
  • If I said yes to the last question: what color size shape any patterns will they resemble any other animals feathers? If I said no: will I have scales or just plain skin, what color, any patterns will they resemble the wings of another animal, or perhaps more insect-like wings?
  • I'm not just focusing on the look of my wings but how they will function to such as their stealth, speed, agility, ability to be concealed, and other important features.
  • Will they have accessories like horns, tattoos, or any other unique accessories?
  • I'm 100% certain of what I want my wings to look like.
  • I can easily visualize my wings alone and on my back. (if not draw a picture even if you're a horrible artist and if you're super stubborn I can help my sending you images just email me or comment.
  • What will my wings feel like between my fingers, look like when wet, or in the dark or in broad day-light, what will they sound like beating against the wind, or even smell like? (weird but sorta gets the point across)
  • What are my wings weaknesses and strong-points, and am I ok with them?
  • I can answer all  of these questions. (if so you are ready to move on)

Congratulations! you've made it through the easiest and fun stage of your journey for a LONG time!
Feel free to share you answers in the comment section and ask questions.

That's all for now. Lates, KataBat

No comments:

Post a Comment